Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Seek and Ye Shall Find


My son, My son. I have not forgotten you, and I will not forsake you. I carry you in the palm of My hand. Does the unknown help you to seek Me more than what is known to you? Does it?

Allow yourself to turn to Me, Me and only Me. Man cannot provide for you what you seek from Me. For I am God, your Father, your Everlasting, your Divine Eternity. For no man shall keep us apart. For no man will stop your search for Me.

When you seek me, all wisdom [and] decisions come from Me. You are now My disciple and you allow the world to interrupt the work you do for Me. Let the world be the world, but let Me be God, your Father. Now and always, so be it that I am the Lord, your God.

The Word of the God as delivered to me by a prophet

_________________________________________________________________________
I really dislike hearing stories about people using the name of God to defend their phobias and prejudices. The white Southern plantation owners used to point to the Bible and say that it was clear their Negro slaves were descended from Cain, who the Bible describes as being marked by God for his murder of Able, and so they were deserving of their treatment. People today point to single sentences in the Bible for their reason for hating homosexuals, which is nonsense.

You can't point to one sentence in a book that size and say it is obvious God hates fags. Please. The sentence must be put in context with the whole passage, and what is the message of the whole passage? To despise others? To lord your self-proclaimed righteousness over others?

God does not hate. God does not encourage Crusades of any sort. God has made it abundantly clear that he expects two things from us. He wants us to love Him, and love our neighbors as much as we love Him. That's it.

It is not our place to judge. It is not our place to condemn. It is not our place to profess to being 'born again" and yet continue looking down upon others. If that's all the Christian community can do, then they aren't listening. They are wrapping themselves up in a cloak of piety while still rotting within.

Keep your opinions and condemnations to yourselves, please, and reflect upon what the words of God are saying to you. He is talking. Are you listening?