Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Email Out of the Blue


Holy. Cow.

I opened my email just now to see how many adoring and loyal fans of the Dr Mandragora Memoirs were writing to express their love of my stories (there were none by the way) when I saw an email from a name I didn't recognize immediately.

I opened it up and, lo and behold, it was from John Marco, the author of the book Starfinder, the book I have posted over on the right side as my current read. He was thanking me for having the cover up for people to see, and said he hoped I liked his story.

Holy. Cow.

I felt my body flush in excitement when I realized who it was. How nice was that? An author reaching out to fans, especially goofy ones like me.

So after shouting like a fangirl and putting my hands up to my mouth (I know...gay!), I composed a short but appreciative email for the time he took to message me.

I am curious as to how he knew I had that picture up, though.