Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Not Harass! His Ass!






I have to say that I have always found a male's rear end to be his most compelling feature. When I was in Junior High School and just beginning to find the other guys attractive, it was almost always their butts that my eyes went to first. And last.

There were two guys in particular that I remember following behind (or following their behinds?) in the hallways between classes. One was Joseph, when I was in the 7th grade and the other was a beautiful Hispanic guy named Ignacio a few years later.

I had both of these guys' schedules memorized so that I could follow along as they went to their next class, my eyes glued to their butts as I stalked them a few feet away. I think I've mentioned before that at the beginning, I didn't realize that I was attracted to the other boys. All I knew was that I liked looking at their rears, their legs, their eyes. It wasn't until high school that I consciously realized I liked other guys, a realization that scared the Hell out of me. And I suppose still does, so many years later.

My obsession with a guy's bottom is what has lead me, I think, to my fetish for men's underwear. In my mind, there is no more erotic piece of clothing for a man than tight undies. Yum.

I know each of us has something unique that we find attractive in a man. Seth over at sethboyardee.blogspot.com often posts pictures he finds attractive, smooth bare chests seeming to be the theme. He will occasionally put a picture up of a guy with funky hair that he says is a gift to one of his younger readers (whose name escapes me at the moment) who has a thing for "nice" hair.

Each of us has been molded and shaped based on our own life experiences, making us into the people we are today. The bottom line is that as gay men, we each find other men attractive, there is no shame in that, and if the moral majority doesn't like that, then they can all board a ship with Pat Robertson and hide on an island where everyone thinks the same thoughts and everyone lives in a fantasy world.

Though there may be men in small swimsuits on the beaches. Hmm. I may have to tag along, just to help them keep things real, mind you.