Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Missing Musings of Mandragora


Sorry I didn't write up a new story today. I'm afraid I was feeling out of sorts and my alter ego refused to emerge from the dark recesses where he hides. Everything I put down came out choppy and disconnected. I even tried to write a story for a blog friend and now in retrospect, I think I butchered his tale. The link to that story is:
http://www.mygaybors.com/art/?p=963

Besides, I'm not sure that anyone even reads the memoirs of the good Doctor, though you really should. I think they are interesting and he can be quite witty in his story telling. But just my opinion.

I'm also considering removing the erotic references in future stories and make them more like The Morrigan's tale. Observations, sarcasm, silly puns. I don't want to give people the impression that the Doctor was a slut. I'm not sure yet. If anyone has an opinion or a preference, feel free to let me know. I don't bite, though I have been known to nibble a little. ;)