Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Agony (and Ecstasy) of De-Feet











In case there are any readers who visit Sine Logicum that I don't talk to through emails or through traded blog comments, I think it is important for you to know that I am an adult gay man who is still in the closet. Deep in the closet. So deep, that if I feel around, I can touch my dad's old polyester leisure suit. The problem lies, though, not in the fact that I've never told my family. I mean, come on, you don't reach my age without being married and never having a girlfriend and still claim to be looking for the right girl. You and I both know they suspect/realize I'm gay; we just don't talk about it.

No, the problem lies in the fact that I've hidden in the closet from myself all these years, refusing to accept who I am, and shoving the fact that I am attracted to other males deep down inside myself. This has caused some issues, which I will not go into here because no one comes to visit a blog to hear someone else's sob story. We all have issues, right?

I'm telling you this because there will be posts where I describe something from my youth, a first crush, an obsession with butts that I had to hide to fit in. I guess I am using this blog to finally tell someone, even if it is anonymous readers, about who I am, about who I love, about what makes me tick. It's somehow liberating to finally talk about cute and sexy guys after such a long time. Hetero boys get to laugh and joke and talk amongst themselves about the pretty girls they see all around them. They can talk to their parents about relationships. Most gay teen boys can't openly talk about how they find the football quarterback sexy. They have to keep all that inside, as I have done for years. And now, I'm letting some of that out.

So, with that in mind, I have decided to continue with my little "confessions" and tell another one of my turn-ons. Socks.

No, not the smelly, dirty, eww socks that straight single men keep shoved under the bed.

Gross.

I'm talking about seeing men's feet in tight and sexy socks. There is something very erotic, to me, about seeing a man in socks. Socks give a shape and curvature and feel to a man's foot. Now don't get me wrong. I don't have a foot fetish.

In fact, I can't stand to look at anyone's bare feet. Hot guys, beautiful women, kids, whatever, feet are nasty. In fact, I can't understand people licking and sucking on each other's feet and toes.

Gross part dos!

But once they are in socks, that is a different story. I think it's similar to my love of underwear. I'd rather see a nice butt in undies than a bare ass. I'll look at socked feet but not bare ones. Perhaps the clothing adds mystery. You don't know what is underneath the silky fabric, but you can see the flesh shift and move as the object of your desire walks around, his round bottom accentuated by the tight underwear, his feet wrapped in socks. Yum!

I've included some photos, as per usual, to illustrate my point.





By the way, the last picture is my Holy Grail. Tight undies, ankle socks, nice legs.

I declare!