Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

No Amount of Darkness Can Overtake the Light


Why do you fear?

What do you fear?

Isn't it I who brought you to knowledge of Me? Isn't it I who carries your crosses without complaint? Why do you search for knowledge that is not of Me?

Your fears are from your world, not from My home, Heaven. Your faith in Me will wash away all of your fears. Set aside today's, tomorrow's, and your lifetime of fears for they have no room or place in your journey to find Me.

Rest in Me and claim only Me as the one who is carrying your crosses and you through trials and tribulations. Rest assured that your prayers for My will to be done have already been granted. Do not allow the world to interfere with your journey to seek Me

Rather, cast your fears aside with no second thought, and know, My son, your obedience, love, [and] joy for Me is opening doors for you that is leading you to a path that is filled with spiritual brothers and sisters which will allow you to celebrate Me.

Rest in Me, love Me, be at peace with Me.

All is well with Me.

Amen, and give glory to God always.

The Words of God as spoken to me by a prophet