Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The World's Worst Pickup Lines

Hey babe. I couldn't help but notice that you noticed me staring at you.

Tell me, darlin', does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Say, didn't I see you on Craigslist?

You know, you remind me of my mom. Oh, don't worry, though. She is totally a MILF.

Are you wearing space pants because your ass is out of this world!

Did you know there are 206 bones in your body? Would you like one more?

I think if you lower your expectations significantly, you'll be in for a pleasant surprise.

You know, if you were a booger, I'd pick you first.

You: Are your legs tired?
Her: Oh why? Because I've been running through your head all night?
You: No, because I drugged your drink about a half hour ago.

Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be wearing Cover Girl makeup, would you? Because you look breezy and beautiful, and I'm hoping you're easy too.

Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong.

If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

*****
Feel free to add your own in the comments section!