Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who Says Punctuation Isn't Fun(ny)?

I love seeing signs and such that misuse quotation marks. Sometimes, depending on the words that are quoted, the sign takes on a hilarious and unintended meaning.


So then, they weren't actually brothers?
Perhaps they were more along the lines of kissing cousins, if you know what I mean.




You aren't sorry, are you? Just admit it. We don't need your fake sympathy.



Hmm. So then, just who will be benefitting from my small change?
I think I smell a money laundering operation.



Go ahead. Strike the matches. You know you want to.



And I suggest you keep your car door locked and your valuables with you at all time.



Marie has a secret, doesn't "she"?



The potatoes have been "baked." 
I think they just may have a drug problem.
If they keep that up, they may turn into a vegetable. Oh wait....



Innocent indeed. They are devils, I tell you!
DEVILS!!