Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Joy of Marriage

A woman goes into a lawyer's office and tells him that she would like to file a harassment complaint. The lawyers asks her who she will be making the complaint against, and she responds with, "My husband."

"Your husband?" he repeats. "You can't file a harassment complaint against your husband. That sort of complaint is generally made against an employer or coworker."

The woman sighs in frustration and asks, "Well then, what am I supposed to do now?"

The lawyer, intrigued, tells her that he may still be able to help her if she could explain why she wanted to file the harassment charge in the first place.

The woman says, "Well, my husband has been complaining about my shape. Every time we go out, he points at other women and says 'Why can't you do something about your flabby ass? Look at her ass, and her ass, and her ass!' Quite frankly, I am sick of all this her-assment!"