Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mr. Grumpy Gills

This evening, I was going through my last few posts to see what I had written. I generally try to keep a balance to the place, making sure there aren't too many photo posts, or in the news posts, or ramblings - sort of an internet feng shui if you will - when I realized something.

My last few ramblings have not been rambling, but rather Beckian rants, and I must apologize for my rather antagonistic words. I also looked at the comments section and found that in some cases I responded in a rather snarky manner to readers' comments and emails. I really do appreciate what everyone has to say even when you disagree with my opinions, contradict my facts, or insult my food and can only say that I meant no disrespect to anyone.

My only defense is that I am under a tremendous amount of personal strain, and there are days when I am very much on edge, my mind clouded with terrible thoughts and worry. I recognize that is not a full nor a satisfactory excuse, but there you are.

So, I will try my best to return to my light and fluffy posts in an attempt to bring a hint of a smile to us all and hope no one has been unduly put out.

Dr M