Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can I Interest You in a Tasty Beverage




Life pressures are beginning to overwhelm me again, especially as certain dates begin to approach. So, I thought I would do the mature and responsible thing and begin drinking again. Yay! And my favorite drink of all time? The Long Island Iced Tea.


Long Island Iced Tea

1 part vodka
1 part 1800® Tequila
1 part rum
1 part gin
1 part triple sec
1 1/2 parts sweet and sour mix
1 splash Coca-Cola®

Mix ingredients together over ice in a glass. Pour into a shaker and give one brisk shake. Pour back into the glass and make sure there is a touch of fizz at the top. Garnish with lemon.

Drink responsibly!

And yes, if you look carefully at the strange white smudges midway down the glass, that is indeed Elvish script floating in my drink.  Gandalf the Gray doesn't leave me alone!.