Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dear Playhouse Forum...


Dear Playhouse Forum,

I never thought it could happen to me!

I was at home last night with my best friend Brad. Brad is a pretty good looking guy. He is 5' 8", has brown hair and brown eyes, and came out years ago as bisexual. We had made plans to spend the evening watching scary movies and hanging out together.

Now, I have never considered myself as gay or bi or anything, having had a girlfriend in my life since I was in junior high school, but that didn't mean that I wasn't cool with Brad's sexuality.

Well, we were laying on our stomachs side by side on my bed. I had just taken a hit off of my bong when I realized that I was getting pretty horny; I could feel my cock pressing into the bed beneath me. With the head on my shoulders floating a bit after my bong hit and my other head throbbing persistently, I decided to hit on my handsome friend.

I put my arm around him semi-jokingly, and he laughed quietly but put his arm around me. After letting him get comfortable with my arm around him and we had each sort become accustomed to our closeness, I started massaging his shoulder with my one hand. He let out a little moan of pleasure, his voice deep and throaty; he closed his eyes and stretched a bit. Since we were lying down on our stomachs, still watching the television, I sat up and began massaging him with two hands over his shirt.

I was most assuredly turned on already and I could tell that Brad was getting there. My massage was doing the trick on my handsome friend. His back was soft and toned and delicious to rub. I continued rubbing him this way for several minutes, listening to his breathing get heavier and heavier.

Once I could tell that he was extremely relaxed and enjoying the sensation of my hands on his skin, I began to work my hands farther down his back. I slipped my hands under his shirt and felt his bare skin. His shoulders felt amazing and by this point I had a pretty incredible hard on.

I decided to be bold and started to massage his legs. I started at his feet, squeezing and stroking his toes, arches, and heels. I then stroked his calves, feeling the small hairs beneath my hands and his strong muscles. I quickly worked up his thighs and headed towards his firm butt. In silent approval, he reached around behind him and gave my forearms a little squeeze.

I laid down behind him, positioning myself so that we were spooning, my obvious erection pressing into the crack of his butt. One of my hands began to rub and squeeze his firm ass, my other hand reaching around and massaging his crotch. Suddenly, he rolled over so we were facing each other. He grabbed  my hand and placed it back onto the bulge in his pants. It was very clear to me, even through his jeans, that his cock was stiff.


Brad stared into my eyes and I could tell that he was very turned on. With a slight grin on his face, he started unbuttoning my pants. I was somewhat terrified but horribly excited at the same time. He slipped his hand into my boxers and took hold of my stiff cock, his thumb caressing the tip. The smoothness with which his thumb moved over my head showed me that I was leaking a ton precum at this point.

I unbuttoned his pants and shoved my hand greedily into his briefs. I pulled out his cock and we stroked each other off together. I decided it had enough waiting and I just went for it. I knelt over his lap and licked the head of his cock. He gasped and squeezed harder. Even though I've never even fantasized about another man before, I realized this is something that I was excited to do and decided to just go for it. Taking a large breath into my lungs and Brad's cock in my hand, I took the whole thing in my mouth.

Let me just tell all of you curious Playhouse readers out there that a man's DICK FEELS AMAZING in your mouth. It was so soft and had a good taste to it. I know I like my girlfriend to go deep, so I pushed his manhood to the back of my throat. I gagged slightly, but I kept going, tonguing his shaft and feeling the head of his dick going down my throat. It felt so good, and I wanted him to cum in my mouth so badly. I mixed up licking his shaft and balls with strong sucking, deep throating, and slow strokes, making sure to keep my lips pressed tight. This experience was almost as arousing as my first time having sex.

Saliva would build up and drip down his cock, so I would slurped it off and keep working his cock. Even though it started to get a little uncomfortable being hunched over Brad's beautiful body, I continued drooling over his cock for the next half hour. We were both so completely intoxicated with the aroma of sex and curiosity and naughtiness that we had totally forgotten my mom and dad were home and sleeping in the next room. Not, that it mattered, we could hear them coming if they woke up.

I massaged his balls with my left hand and stroked him, my hand matching the rhythm of my mouth moving up and down Brad's hard cock. I was pretty sure he was gonna cum in my mouth any second, because his crotch was tensing and his legs were beginning to shake slightly.


Brad was really getting into getting sucked and began thrusting gently into my mouth. I wasn't really expecting that and his movements just made things difficult for me, but I liked it at the same time. I'm really used to being the dominant one, and I think it was really arousing being the slave for once and just getting down and blowing someone. We lay there for a long time, feeding off each others energy as he got closer and closer to climaxing.

Unfortunately, right at the point I thought he was going to shoot his load into my mouth, the front door of my house slammed shut. We both freaked out; Brad pulled out of my mouth and pulled his pants up, got off the bed, and stood looking at the closed bedroom door.  I had to wipe my mouth with the back of my hand to remove a nice little trail of precum. Once no one came into my room, Brad lay down on the bed while I left the room to check. It turned out it was just my mom being ridiculous like always and checking the front yard for some reason known only to her.

I went back to my room and told Brad what the noise was. Since we were both unnerved, though, from the unexpected interruption, we decided that I should just get his bed set up since it was getting late. I pulled out the mattress from the sleeper sofa in my room and set it up for him.

As I passed him to get back to my bed, Brad grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. Looking deep into my eyes, he brought his lips up to mine and gave me a long sweet kiss, his tongue slipping over mine, his free hand squeezing my ass. As we pulled apart, I could see a silent promise in his eyes, a promise that we would pick up where we left off another day.

Playhouse readers, I have to say that I never slept as soundly or as sweetly as I have that night. Thanks, Playhouse Forum, for all of your great work and for sharing readers' stories with the world!

Your faithful reader,

Filipo Duran