Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Photos from Today

 Today was my nephew's birthday. He said he wanted to come over and spend the day with me. I asked him what he wanted to eat, and told him I'd make it for him. He said he wanted menudo. Since there were going to be many of us, I pulled out the medium sized pot. ;P


 I swear I felt like a witch stirring this big-ass pot.




 Lulu started fussing at the front door, so I assumed there was something in the yard that was bothering her. I looked out; there were a dozen buzzards clustered around the Arizona ash. I was only able to catch a few since I used the camera phone.



Once I looked more carefully, I saw a dead squirrel in the road. That was obviously what they were after. And I can tell you, they did not like me standing close to them.