Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

I Have a Confession...

I am totally in love with Audrina Patridge.

Yes, yes, I know what you are thinking. "But Doctor, I thought you were a card carrying gay dude?"No, dear reader, I have not switched teams. Well, not that I've ever actually played on either team, if you know what I mean.

Still, I've been watching Dancing with the Stars, more to make fun of the "stars" that can't dance than anything else, and since episode 1, I have been in love with Audrina. She has to be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She is sweet, she is funny, and she is a great dancer. I don't think she gets the praise she deserves, though. The judges seem especially hard on Audrina while they handle Bristol Palin with kid gloves, even though she the grace of a dancing hippo. I swear, it's like watching Disney's Fantasia without the fun music in the background. I really don't understand why they do that.

In today's show, for example, Bristol fell apart in the dance, forgetting steps and just standing there while her partner danced around her. Yet, when she got to the judges' table, they all praised her "courage" and "growth". What? Even Len, who hates theatrics of any sort, "loved" the gorilla suit she wore. Sorry, Len, it is clear you all are afraid to speak out and criticize Bristol even though she is stinking up the place with her sad sad dancing. To be honest, though, I wouldn't want to be killed with a moose rifle either.

Anyway, here are some photos of the lovely Audrina.