Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Well well well...


Or not so well, I suppose.
My wireless access is acting up, so I am unable to go online with my laptop. Instead, this post is being written on my mobile phone through my 3G coverage. This also means I can't post a nice picture to accompany the words because this app places my uploaded photos in a weird folder that people can't access easily. Oh well.

I had a picture I wanted to share of a box my niece made for me that I though was quite nice. She took the Christmas cracker paper from our Williams Sonoma Christmas crackers and used them to decoupage a box. It came out really nice and I wanted to show it off here. Meh...

Finally, for those of you guys that have been following for a while know that I am in the midst of a legal fight for my life. I had my court date reset a few months ago to this month, January 24th to be specific. Needless to say, I am devolving into a nervous wreck again and am fairly heavily medicated. I try to stay away from pills and such, but pretty much since New Year's day, I've been having severe anxiety attacks. This means, pills are a must.

My plan is to still post my typical nonsense to help me keep my mind occupied, but I'm not sure how long that will last. Either way, I will try not to just disappear without an explanation.

For the faithful among you, please keep me in your prayers.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone