Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Poor Chris Brown




So apparently Chris Brown has begun to serve his community service hours for the incident involving Rhianna. Now, I must admit that I didn't really follow the news stories once Brown was accused of harming the female singer, so I am not qualified to retell what the charges were or discuss what he did or did not do.

All I am able to comment on is my own biased opinion on the fact that Chris Brown looks hella hot in that first photo. Woot!

It occurs to me that, were I the judge, I most probably would not have made a very objective decision regarding Chris Brown's punishment. I mean, he is very cute, has that sweet baby face thing going on, and is extremely sexy.

In fact, I can envision the scene in the courtroom already. I am sitting at the bench, looking down at a contrite Chris Brown. He is wearing a tailored black Armani suit, a pressed dove grey shirt, and black tie, a scarlet handkerchief in the coat pocket (one wants a hint of color). Rhianna is wearing something or other, I don't really notice.

"So Mr. Brown, do you have any final words before sentencing? Are you sure, lad? Please, take your time and compose your thoughts. Yes, I know you are sorry. Yes, I am quite certain that you have learned your lesson. Yes, I understand where you are coming from. Women are emotional and unstable creatures, and I don't blame you one teensy bit. What was that Rhianna? Silence, madame, I did not ask for your opinion."

"Mr. Brown, I have decided to sentence you 100 hours of community service to begin next Monday. However, seeing as how you are a celebrity and are extremely cute, I will not assign you to a work crew, but rather will allow you to serve your time here at the court. Report to my chambers every Monday and Thursday. You will be polishing my floors, dusting shelves, that sort of thing. Oh, and as to dress, you should wear something comfortable. I suggest a pair of tight white bikini briefs, white ankle socks, and a white cap. No, wear nothing else, Chris. May I call you Chris? Excellent. Oh, and I must warn you, I am rather clumsy and tend to drop my pen quite often. You will probably be having to bend over to pick it up for me."

"This court is adjourned. What was that, Miss Rhianna? A travesty of justice? I suggest, Madame, that you hold your tongue unless you wish to be held in contempt of court. Now, get your sway-backed little self out of here before I have you charged with baiting this young man. I have a gavel, girlie, and I am not afraid to use it!"