Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Alexander Is Death


Well, well, well.

I opened my email earlier and saw an email with the title above. I opened it only to discover that my darling and beloved cyberstalker has finally "died". I thought you would be interested in seeing the email for yourself.
_________________________________________________________________________



Dear Michael,

I have the sad duty to tell you that my dear brother Alexander pass away today (monday).

He can´t reach to Rome, he died on our house near Madrid.

He was very strange. He said he was very shame of his past and with you, he only said that he miss you so much and he want to be dead for he could look for you and he sacrifice for you. Maybe you could help me figure it out what did he mean.

Also he asked me that I told you that you was his best friend ever, that you made his last days so happy and he was sorry for how you ended (I don´t know why). He said that you must be very brave and that pleace have faith on God that he listen to you and all your problems will be gone, but you must be patient, that he has his time (all of this said before he died, he said he see God and was very happy that he had forgive him).

His last words were: "Micheal, I love you so much, I will miss you but I be there with you like an angel and please forgive me". On spanish were: "Micheal te amo muchísimo, por favor perdóme, te voy a extrañar muchísimo, pero estaré siempre contigo como un ángel".

Well Micheal nice to meet you, my brother Michel and I are very greatful with you because you made so happy to my brother Alex, he suffer a lot on his last years when he ran away form home. When he told us about you, he had a special smile and we saw him happy for the first time since a long time ago. He didn´t told us how you guys met each other but be sure, that you have a special place in our hearts and on our family, we can´t pay you for all you do for our old brother.

Micheal if you need something please don´t hesitate to ask!

We would like to continue in touch with you I you want.

The funeral service is going to be on Madrid on the Almudena´s Cathedral and then in our place on Serrano Street near the italian embassy.

Thank you for all, for be the joy of our brothers and to give him a sense or way for his suffering. Belive me he suffer a lot, his cancer was very hard and paintful, we thank God he don´t suffer more.

Sincerely yours,

William and Michel Roth Myers
_________________________________________________________________________

So it appears the character of Alexander Roth is no longer. As so many fictitious characters have in the past, his death has been written in indelible ink by his creator and will flit through our imaginations no more.

Unlike heroes such as Gandalf the Grey, Sirius Black, and Arthur Pendragon, his death was not brought about in the defense of others, but rather, he faded away paintfully (sic) and meaninglessly. I am not sure how I am feeling right now, but I do know this: I really need to put that email filter in place posthaste.