Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Peace Shall Be Granted


In the days that you seek Me, know that I am there with you.
And the days in which you do not seek Me, know that I am here.

I am always with you.
I hear your every cry, your every worry, everything that troubles you.

And I still say to you: Fear not, my beautiful children, for when you come to me in peace, peace shall be granted in those times of worry, fear, and doubt. Be one with my Will, for my Will is filled with an abundance of happiness and victory.

So, do not fret about unnecessary worries. All your fears are surrounded by My loving hand and resolved easily by your faith, a faith that is growing into obedience to My will.

Amen.

The Words of God as spoken to me by a prophet
________________________________________________________________________
Does God talk to you? And if He did, would you even hear it above the noise in your life? We worry about money, our health, whether our favorite sports team will be victorious this afternoon, if our friend is still mad about what happened yesterday, etc. etc. etc. until all else is drowned out over the noise of our own internal chatter. We allow our problems, real and imagined, to take over our thoughts.

I'm not saying that God expects us to pretend that our problems don't exist, or that we should go about the day blissfully unaware of the world around us. What I am saying is that God is with us every second of every day, and that He has the ability and the power to help us. It is our responsibility to ask for help, to trust that His help will be given to us, and to be patient and filled with faith.

Notice that I am not talking about a specific faith or a specific denomination. God is beyond man's attempts to categorize Him into a a rule-bound religion. Religion was created by humans, faith and love were created by God.

So, where will you find solace? Will you go to church on your designated day, sit there looking at your watch, and then rush out to deal with the rest of your week by yelling, getting frustrated, taking medications for the stress and anxiety? Or will you pause and talk to God when things start getting stressful, asking him for strength and guidance, and knowing that it will be granted?

I can't tell you what to do. We each have a choice to make, we each have our own perspective on the world. My belief, though, is that we all have someone on our side who wants to do good things for us if we would just learn to talk and listen.

God is knocking. What are you going to do?