Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Beware! Here There Be Dragons!

As I have mentioned before, I like to spend some of my free time talking and visiting with people over at camforit, a site designed for people to be camwhores, not to put too fine a point on it. I, of course, do not cam, since I don't own a webcam, and so just chat to anyone willing to put up with my nonsense. To be honest, and I know people aren't going to believe me, but I don't like watching the guys, er..., "perform" on camera. I much prefer to just visit and talk. There have been several times that the person whose room I am visiting in will talk for an hour or so to people and then proceed to "take matters in their own hands", if you know what I mean, and so I leave.

There is just something not quite right about you laughing/talking to someone, seeing a family member or two pop in to say something to them, etc, and then watching them disrobe and touch themselves. Now, don't get me wrong. Watching a handsome guy undress is always fun. But the sex part makes me feel like a pervert, and I simply cannot watch.

Throughout my couple of weeks there, I have met some really interesting and funny people on the site, but there is also a contingent of real nutjobs on there as well. As an example, enter: DragonBoy.




This guy doesn't speak outloud on camera and rarely even touches his keyboard. It's all about the show, or freak show, to be more exact.

As you can see, DragonBoy wears a Pokemon Charmander mask and a pair of orange dragon wings while on camera. He also likes to sit in various erotic poses and likes people to talk dirty to him. And by dirty, I mean immerse themselves in his insanity.

For example, one of his fans kept writing that he wanted to put himself inside DragonBoy's mouth, but he was afraid that DragonBoy would breathe fire and burn him to a crisp. DragonBoy assured him that he would offer up delicious oral pleasure and would keep his fire breathing under control.

What, I thought to myself, are you kidding me? He's not a dragon! The only burning sensation anyone would feel from DragonBoy would come later from the STD they contracted from his nasty ass. Not that I am being judgmental, mind you.

Another person said that they wanted to have anal sex with DragonBoy while he flew them both through the air. He wanted to mount the dragon from behind and "ride" the skies.

Really? Because nothing says "soaring majestically through he skies" like orange plastic wings, do they. Suddenly, the mile high club doesn't seem quite so extreme.

I pretty much giggled my way through about 5 minutes of this blue-tinged madness, thinking that if we added a couple of midgets, we'd be watching a Federico Fellini movie. I took a few screen shots because I know people wouldn't believe me without proof.

Pics or it didn't happen, and all that.

To be fair, the guys I talk to on a regular basis are all normal, good looking people. Some perform on camera and some do not, though they all endure the screams of the masses to "stick it in your pooper" and other such nonsense. I've tried to stick around during "showtimes", but my prudish nature kicks in. One of the guys, a very handsome fellow in New Jersey, was doing his thing and then decided to take his plug, place it on a leather chair, and starting going up and down on it. I felt panic start to kick in and I ran off, thinking to myself, That was real leather, you fool! What are you doing? Think of the stains! I haven't visited his room since.

I suspect I will not see them as much soon because most are returning to college in a couple of weeks.

At that point, I guess I'll have to befriend DragonBoy.

Hey, DragonBoy, I'll type, wanna see my mystic staff?