Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Night Before...

I just finished icing my homemade Malted Milk Cake with a chocolate buttercream. And considering that I no longer have an electric handmixer, making that damn buttercream by hand was a royal pain in the ass.

I had planned on making some hamburgers and fries for dinner, but "they" decided that "we" should make all of our Thanksgiving desserts tonight so that oven space won't be such an issue, as per every other year of my life. So, no hamburgers....crap. Hence, Malted Milk Cake and assorted pies.

Sadly, the pies are all frozen stuff from the store. I woud have made them from scatch, but I just haven't had a lot of energy lately. Which is also why this blog has suffered from a lack of posts.

My Tumblr blog, though, is moving along nicely. It features primarily, to borrow a Sethboyardee term, cuteboys. There are a handful of nature photos and wallpapers as well to flavor the place up a bit. I've had fun there with the exception of a couple of altercations I've had with two different people.

Oddly enough, both of them said the same thing, that I "stole" images from their blogs and placed them on mine. Now, as I've said before, I don't save many images so have to search for whatever I blog each day. I don't grab images from other Tumblr blogs but look other places. To be honest, even if I did take the images from other Tumblr blogs, why would they get mad? They took the images from other places themselves.

I was able to assuage the ego of one blogger. The other got into such a snit that he deleted his blog altogether. How silly is that?

Anyway, if you haven't checked it out yet, please feel free to do so. It's called Chasing Jackalopes. In fact, sign up for an account so you can comment. That would be fun. Well, for me at least. Lol!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, or at least to all of you who actually celebrate the holiday. To the rest of you, Happy Just-Another-Thursday!