Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Trying To Settle Down

Sheesh.

After several extremely tense days, being given a "reprieve", if you will, has left me shaky and physically tired. Perhaps it's a natural reaction to high levels of adrenaline pumping through me for so long. Of course, that would be a first for me, since it's rare for anything to be pumping through my sedentary veins or arteries. Well, not counting the alcohol, of course. Lol.


To help me return to a sense of peace/normalcy (for a couple of months at least), I will try to return to my usual posts.

And so I present, Wallpaper Wednesday! And not on Wednesday, as per usual.




And, by the way, I appreciate all of you guys for your kind words and emails. They mean a lot.
Since I am NOT a resident of Arizona, let me say, "Muchas gracias."  ;-)