Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Early Christmas Present

As an early Christmas present to you, my readers, I am sharing the directions to my vegetable seasoning spice. Now, I don't call this a season all, because I don't generally put this on any sort of meat. However, on pastas or vegetables, this seasoning mix is really delicious.

In fact, for most vegetables, add this and a dollop of butter, I can guarantee that they will be tasty. When I make corn, my niece always says that it is the best she has ever had. Lol!

The mix is quite easy to make, and I suspect most of you will have all of the spices on hand already.


Dr Mandragora's Vegetable Seasoning
2 tsp salt
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/8 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp ground mustard

I would package some for all of you myself, but you know, postage would just be ridiculous.

If anyone tries this, please please please let me know what you think. Enjoy!