Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Am Always With You

Here is hoping that everyone's day went off well today, with a minimum of drama, stress, or bullcorn.

My day was spent mostly in bed, unfortunately. I can feel a fog of depression surrounding me, trying to get in, and I need to keep that demon at bay. I'm on the edge of crashing and burning as it is, and I don't need that as well.

I thought a Faith post would be appropriate today, especially since I am convinced that only a miracle from God will save me at this point.

I believe that I have mentioned before that I have/had a friend who believes she receives messages from God when there is a great need. I haven't seen her in a year and a half, and I believe it is because she is trying to put distance between me. You know, because who wants to be friends with a sexual predator, right? And that is what I am battling against at the moment.

Well, the following message was received on my behalf on April 27, 2008.

*****
Where are you in your search for me? Don't you now I am always with you, I, God, your Father. You not only seek me but I too seek you, for I will not leave you now or ever.

You are close to Me now and more than ever before. I do not offer promises that simply fade away; rather I grant them at My will. Let Me work unto those that need Me the most, for obedience does not often come to those who seek. But for you, it did.

Know that I hear you, I love you, I seek you. My will is upon you and I say unto you to continue to be obedient in your search for Me, for I will not fail you in times of  despair, desperation, or anger. It is during those times my presence is abundantly with you.

I am always with you.

*****