Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Update

Thanks to those of you who have emailed me asking what is happening with me.

I know that I have mentioned my well known and expensive legal team. I have come to the conclusion that these two guys are fucking clowns with big reputations. They have repeatedly related to me conversations they have had with the DA. But in all of these tales, they seem to be groveling and rolling over.

I am not sure if any of you guys are familiar with how the legal give actually works, but it is not what you think. It apparently is like a poker game. There is no concern given to right or wrong, true or false, guilty or not guilty. It's all a game. Who blinks first, who holds a greater hand.

Well, my clowns feel that the DA will present a case that will paint me as a monster, the jury's worst nightmare of a creep working around their kids. And so, they are pressuring me to take a plea deal. At first, the deal was a 15 year cap on the charges. Now, they are offering a 40 year cap.

As I have also mentioned, the judge in my case is a very political creature. She has confided to my lawyers off the record that she is planning on looking good in the media on my case. So, what ever the cap is, I will get that plus more and with probably no chance of parole.

In short, guys, I suspect I am going to be completely fucked in court next week.

I am still praying for justice, but I don't think I will be getting it.

I meet with my idiot lawyers tomorrow. Hopefully they will have some positive news, but I don't expect any. They are clearly not interested in me and are ready to just cash out the 50 grand I placed in their accounts.

Well, I will try to keep you guys in the loop. Thanks for your kind thoughts and positive energy.

Dr M