Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Good Lord...


This is the fucking case that never ends!

We are currently in Punishment phase, though I knew we would be there eventually since I pled guilty to one of the charges for reasons which shall remain undisclosed until all is said and done. The good news is that the jury found me Not Guilty on 3 of the remaining 5 charges. The 2 they found me guilty of, I can see why they would have reason to do so, not that I am actually guilty of them. But, I can see how some facts seemed questionable.

But ultimately, those 2 extra charges really don't matter, because the plan has always been to accept that big hit from the get go, get our side's information out there, then show them some good stuff at Punishment, which is happening now.

I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. I may get probation, which is what our goal has been all along. Or I may get prison time up to 99 years.

So those of you of faith, please continue to pray for me. If I can post tomorrow, then that will mean I "won". If I don't post again, you'll know why as well.

Love to you all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone