Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

In the Beginning



Seeing as how I enjoy peeking into the lives and thoughts of so many bloggers, and seeing as how I have an extraordinary amount of time on my hands while I wait for some issues to be resolved, I have decided to start a blog of my own.

It will not relate the day to day events that I experience since, being without a job and rarely leaving home, there aren't any to relate. So instead, I shall endeavor to give my own peculiar and skewed perceptions of events, people, and follies of the world.

This is more of an attempt to amuse myself than anything else. If it brings humor to others, so much the better. But really, you would be better off looking in to some of the blogs I have posted on the right.

Right around there.------>

Surely you see them.

Ah, I knew you'd find them.