Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thanks, Guys.....

First off, let me say WOW at the comments on my last post. I didn't realize that many people even looked at my silly blog. Thanks to you ALL for the supportive remarks.

In other news, the damn DA has decided to push my case back to mid-July now.Their reasoning? They don't want to have my 15 year old accuser pulled out of class to testify against me because it might embarrass him.

Yeah, let's just forget the fact that MY name has been smeared through the mud while he and his family are safely ensconced behind anonymity. I swear, before too long, I am going to put up a photo of that little shit and his name for everyone to see. Mark my words.

I may go ahead and post a few more silly jokes and recipes here until July. After all, this blog was created to provide me a distraction until trial.

Thanks again, guys, and blessings to you all.