Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Pool's Closed






Confession time again!

I think I have made it abundantly clear that I have a serious fetish for men in tight underwear. Well, going hand in hand with that, I also love looking at men in tight swimwear. However, I don't think that necessarily goes hand in hand with the undies thing because I have distinct memories of looking at and being fascinated by guys in swim shorts.

When I was still a child, my family and I would drive to Corpus Christi each year during summer vacation. grandfather and dad would go either pier fishing or deep sea fishing. I would be invited along, but being the squeamish wimp that I was, I couldn't stand the sight of the dead fish, so always stayed behind. But that doesn't mean I didn't have fun.


We stayed every year at a place called Lynn's Motor Inn that was situated feet away from the beach. We could leave the Inn, immediately cross a two lane road, and be standing in the sand, it was that close. Well, being the nonswimmer that I am, I would mainly hang around the pool at the Inn and just splash around.

Anyway, when I was there for vacation after 5th grade, I have two very strong memories connected to guys. The first involves my meeting another boy about my age and becoming friends with him. When I would see him in the pool, I would go out also just to be able to watch him swim. He was very cute and used to wear some very small, tight swim trunks, as did I. Just watching him would make me feel excited in a way that I couldn't explain. I just liked looking at him. I realize now that I was feeling an attraction for him.


The second memory is my becoming friends with some high school boys who were staying there also. There were two of them who used to goof around in the pool with two girls, I'm assuming girlfriends, though I'm not sure. Well, for whatever reason, they liked having me with them and would call me over to be with them whenever we were in the pool together. Needless to say, my sitting around with two handsome high schoolers wearing nothing but swimsuits was very exciting for me, again, though I didn't know why.

Lynn's Motor Inn is closed now; we went to find it on a lark a couple years ago when we were in Corpus for a baseball tournament. It's abandoned, run down, and a hang out for the homeless. I know this because a couple of them chased me and threw empty beer bottles at me as I was poking around the place. The pool is nowhere near as large as I remember it being. In fact, the whole place looked rather small and sad.


Well, anyway, here are some nice looking fellows in swim gear, though none of them come close to the beauty I remember being around at the end of my 5th grade year.